The CB11H2 barrel is constructed with the industry leading AC21 alloy. The handle and transition area is made from 3X composite. The move to a full 100% graphite composite design in the transition area allows for an even stiffer handle than the Exogrid. Graphite is lighter and stronger than aluminum, allowing for a stiffer handle and less weight which can be used for a longer barrel. The exclusive H2 design bonds the AC21 barrel with the 3X composite seamlessly, guaranteeing the outstanding performance provided by a 1-piece stiff handle design.
Louisville Slugger 2011 TPX (-3) H2 Hybrid Baseball Bat
- Composite baseball bat designed for high school and college players
- H2 Hybrid construction with 3X composite handle and ST+20 scandium alloy barrel
- Stiff handle produces maximum trampoline effect and better performance
- 2-5/8-inch barrel; 31/32-inch tapered handle with synthetic grip
- Patented Pro Cup end cap; meets all college and high school BESR bat standards
- Baseball Bat Description
- Your Comments (0)
- Amazon Customer Reviews
No reviews available for this product.