The ultimate boom stick; our high-tech BCPTM carbon fiber has been fortified to push the strength-to-weight ratio through the roof. Why would we do such a thing? Less weight + more strength = faster bat speed. The Avenge combines the biggest barrel on our playlist with a super low, bat-speed-generating, swing weight. The result is more solid contact and more impressive results. Add to the mix the Axe handle, which has been scientifically proven to increase power transfer and swing speed. The ACRTM insert, located on the hitting face, is the first asymmetric BBCOR barrel construction ever and adds pop and durability unattainable with a round-handled bat. With all that tech, we still upped the ante by adding EndogridTM technology for 2016. This soft, urethane over-mold reduces perimeter weight (proven to improve sweet spot size) and reduces bottom-hand vibration. The 2016 Avenge is BBCOR-approved and comes with a one-year warranty.
2016 L140C Avenge BBCOR (-3) (31″/28oz)
- Two-piece BCPTM Composite construction merges a massive barrel with a balanced swing weight, giving hitters more bat speed while maintaining the largest sweet spot possible
- ACRTM insert adds strength, performance and durability to the directional barrel, the first of its kind in BBCOR
- New EndogridTM knob eliminates unnecessary perimeter weight and reduces vibrations in the bottom hand, delivering our most comfortable swing yet with a flex-tuned handle that gives the perfect balance of whip and vibration reduction
- Who's it for?: Players who want a balanced swing and elongated barrel with the whip of a two-piece
- One-year warranty - BBCOR-certified, 2-5/8" barrel